Customers MUST weigh below 245 lbs. This Policy is STRICTLY ENFORCED, for your own safety.
No age requirement but customers MUST be 40 inches or taller to participate. Anyone under the age of 18 will be required to complete their own waiver and have a parent or legal guardian sign the form for them.
We ask everyone to arrive (15) minutes prior to their tour time.
- We require a closed shoe for safety – athletic or hiking shoes are best.
- No sandals allowed on the course
- At the time of booking 100% of the reservation is charged.
- Reservations canceled more than 2 days in advance of the tour date will be issued a full refund minus a $35.00 processing fee.
- Reservations canceled less than 2 days in advance of the tour date will receive a 50% refund.
- Full Blast Zip Line tours operate rain or shine and mountain weather can be unpredictable. Rarely must tours be cancelled due to inclement weather so please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or pants are great!
- If inclement weather occurs, we reserve the right to first delay the tours for up to one hour. Please keep this in mind when planning your tour. Cancellations are a last option. In the event that we must cancel a tour, we will provide you the option for a full refund or to reschedule. If you have completed part of the course and the course must be closed due to inclement weather, the cost of the tour will be prorated and refunds issued, or we will work to reschedule the tour at another time. What matters most is that our guests have a safe and enjoyable experience. If you have questions about weather, please call. We will only call you if we know the tour will definitely need to be cancelled or rescheduled.
Participants should be aware that there is a 15 minute hike up our nature trail to where the Zip line tour begins. This includes gaining approximately 400 ft. in elevation starting at Durango’s elevation of 6500ft. We do take it slowly but for some this could be challenging.
So sorry but for everyone’s safety, we do not allow clients to participate if they are pregnant.
Yes. If you wish to purchase a gift certificate purchase one here or please give us a call at 970-759-9880.