Customers MUST weigh below 245 lbs. This Policy is STRICTLY ENFORCED, for your own safety.
No age requirement but customers MUST be 40 inches or taller to participate. Anyone under the age of 18 will be required to complete their own waiver and have a parent or legal guardian sign the form for them.
We ask everyone to arrive (15) minutes prior to their tour time.
- We require a closed shoe for safety – athletic or hiking shoes are best.
- No sandals allowed on the course
- At the time of booking 50% of the reservation is charged.
- Reservations canceled more than 2 days in advance of the tour date will be issued a full refund minus a $35.00 processing fee.
- Reservations canceled less than 2 days in advance of the tour date are not eligible for a refund.
- Full Blast Zip Line tours operate rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or pants are great!
- In the event of severe weather, such as lightning or sustained high winds or rain, Full Blast may cancel your tour prior to your scheduled departure time. Advance notice may not be possible. Weather cancellations are offered a rain check or a full refund.
- Should severe weather occur while you are on the tour, Full Blast may choose to discontinue your tour. Discontinued tours will be given a “tour voucher” to apply to a future tour to be used during that same year.
Participants should be aware that there is a 15 minute hike up our nature trail to where the Zip line tour begins. This includes gaining approximately 400 ft. in elevation starting at Durango’s elevation of 6500ft. We do take it slowly but for some this could be challenging.
So sorry but for everyone’s safety, we do not allow clients to participate if they are pregnant.
Yes. If you wish to purchase a gift certificate purchase one here or please give us a call at 970-759-9880.