Maximum weight is 230lbs. Strictly enforced. Everyone will be privately weighed in on-site.
Minimum age is 5 years of age. No minimum weight and no maximum age.
We ask everyone to arrive (15) minutes prior to their tour time.
- We require a closed shoe for safety – athletic or hiking shoes are best.
- No sandals allowed on the course
- At the time of booking 100% of the reservation is charged.
- Reservations become 100% non-refundable / non-changeable 72 hours before trip departure, 2 weeks for group reservations. There will be a 5% service fee attached to any cancellation outside of the 72 hour cancellation policy.
- The maximum weight limit is 225 lbs and ALL riders/clients will be weighed in on a mechanically calibrated scale(doctor’s scale) BEFORE the adventure. Customers exceeding this weight limit WILL NOT be refunded.
- If weather, insufficient number of participants, or other circumstances cause us to cancel your tour, you will be informed. You will be able to reschedule, be issued a credit or be fully refunded.
- Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions. This adventure runs rain, snow, or shine unless weather conditions are deemed to be unsafe. If there is lightning, we will wait for it to pass over and continue the tour, when it is safe to do so.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour start time. If you arrive late, it is considered a “no show” and the tour is 100% non-refundable / non-changeable.
- We operate rain, snow or shine and mountain weather can be unpredictable. Rarely must tours be cancelled due to inclement weather so please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or pants are great!
- If inclement weather occurs, we reserve the right to first delay the tours for up to one hour. Please keep this in mind when planning your tour. Cancellations are a last option. In the event that we must cancel a tour, we will provide you the option for a full refund or to reschedule. If you have completed part of the course and the course must be closed due to inclement weather, the cost of the tour will be prorated and refunds issued, or we will work to reschedule the tour at another time. What matters most is that our guests have a safe and enjoyable experience. If you have questions about weather, please call. We will only call you if we know the tour will definitely need to be cancelled or rescheduled.
Participants should be aware that there is a 15 minute hike up our nature trail to where the zipline tour begins. This includes gaining approximately 400 ft. in elevation starting at Durango’s elevation of 6500ft. We do take it slowly but for some this could be challenging.
So sorry but for everyone’s safety, we do not allow clients to participate if they are pregnant.
Yes, all gift certificates must be purchased online.